As many people don’t know that the sprouted potatoes are considered toxic. because they can badly effect on the human nervous system and play havoc with your nerve impulses. But now we discuss about sprouted garlic.
The truth is that garlic sprouts are not poisonous. According to food experts, the first time you notice the sprout, it is considered safe to use it for up to 10 days. But if you love the flavor of garlic in your food, the sprout can totally spoil the taste of your dish by making it bitter. Getting rid of sprouted garlic gets most important when the dish that you are using it for, requires the raw flavor. A really tiny sprout can still work for your wish but if it’s grown a bit (up to 2-3 inches), the entire clove can turn out to be bitter and ruin your meal.
Top 5 reasons sprouted garlic is good for your health
- Can fight against cancer
- Protects your heart
- Can prevent strokes
- Helps prevent wrinkles and premature ageing
- Strengthens your immune system
BENEFITS OF GARLIC:
- It is antibacterial, antifungal and a great antioxidant too.
- It is also rich in vitamins and nutrients like vitamin B, C, calcium and manganese .
- Helps to lower cholesterol levels
- It is also immensely beneficial to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Garlic in and of itself does not burn fat in the same way as an increased metabolism, although it may help reduce fat levels in the blood.
- Many studies have also established that eating raw garlic can help you fight heart disease, stroke, cancer and many infections.