Pregnancy is nature’s gift for married couples. Every couple want to get pregnant as soon as they got married. The only way to know whether you are pregnant or not is pregnancy test. But there are some early signs and symptoms of pregnancy that helps to determined that she is pregnant or not. But not all the women get same symptoms, every woman has different signs. It is not hard and fast rule that if woman get signs in first pregnancy have same symptoms to their next one. But some early sings and symptoms of pregnancy which are very common among all women’s are as follows.
Some most common signs of early pregnancy are;
- Missed periods. Many pregnancy signs are same as PMS. So if your cycle is regular and missed your periods than consult to doctor.
- Positive home pregnancy test. Some times home pregnancy strip not give positive results it is so because it is too early to detect pregnancy. Some time doctors advice blood pregnancy test because it is very accurate test. And if it is positive—– Congratulations!
- Feeling tiredness or fatigue.
- Frequent urination.
- Elevated basal body temperature.
Some other signs are;
- Spotting and Cramping. Woman faces spotting which is in actual implantation bleeding but she considered as menstrual bleeding.
- Tingling and Prickling nipples.
- soreness of breast.
- Tender and swollen breasts.
- Feeling sick.
- Darken nipples.
- Pain in both breast even sensitive to touch.
- Food craving.
- Feeling nausea.
- Sense of smell. Some woman during their early pregnancy are sensitive to smell or even food aroma and feeling nausea at once.
- Shortness of breath.
- Constipation and bloating. Abdominal bloating is very common in most woman during early pregnancy they have sense of fullness.
- Mood swings. Due to hormonal changes it affects the mood.
- Dizziness or fainting.
- Morning sickness.