WHAT ARE BASIC FERTILITY DIET?
What to eat and what not to eat? It is a basic question every couple wants to know who are trying for baby. Eating well is not a guarantee that you will be pregnant but it definitely increase the chances of fertility. Always take healthy diet it will help you to maintain your health and resolves most of your fertility issues. When you are trying for baby avoid some foods like fatty foods, red meat, refined sugar and bakery or junk food. While some foods boost up your fertility and help you to get pregnant these are as follows;
FOODS THAT CAN HELP YOU TO GET PREGNANT:
The question is What to add in our diet? There is nothing super food or magical food that if we add in our diet we easily get pregnant. Only balanced and healthy diet which means eat variety of healthy food and some food that boost up the fertility levels. Try to include in your diet;
- Fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables: Add fresh fruits in your diet and also green leafy vegetables it will help to boost the fertility and solve many fertility issues too. Avoid the preserved or frozen canned products because a lot of artificial sweeteners and preservatives are added in them.
- Starchy Food: Use plenty of starchy food in daily diet such as pasta, cereals and protein enrich foods and rice etc. Take one portion of starchy food in daily routine.
- Whole grain products: Whole grain products are rich with fibers that are very necessary for healthy living. Whole grain varieties must be added in daily diet. Whole grain reduces the obesity issues and maintain the body weight and keep body healthy.
- Fish: Fish is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 is very essential before pregnancy. Some researches narrates that omega-3 and 6 increases the fertility in women.
- Low fat foods: Use low-fat food items, it will help you to maintain body weight and also reduce obesity which is helpful for fertility.
- Iron rich foods: Use iron rich foods such as meat, pulses, green vegetables, dried fruits. If you are not taken these item then take the iron supplements which help you to start your family.
- Vitamin B and C: Try the food having vitamin C or B complex as it is very necessary for fertility. Like juices of citrus fruits etc.
- Folic Acid: Increase the intake of folic acid rich foods such as fortified cereals, fortified whole grains, vegetables with folic acid and citrus fruits.
Other food items that have also ability to boost up fertility are;
- Pumpkin seeds
- Olive oil
- Wild salmon