What to eat and what not to eat? It is a basic question when you are trying for healthy baby. Pregnancy is a commitment for body in order to maintain best shape of body during and after delivery. Foods that women eat before pregnancy have lasting effects in your body and also have impact on baby once you conceive. Baby major body organs are developing immediately after you conceive and before your surety of being pregnant so always avoid such harmful foods that effect badly to your fetus. There are many foods that you must cut down from your diet while trying such as fatty foods, sugary products, trans-fats,artificial sweeteners and etc. So FOODS TO AVOID WHILE TRYING TO CONCEIVE are as follows;
FOODS TO AVOID WHILE TRYING FOR BABY:
- RED MEAT: It is a common proverb that “excess of every thing is bad”. To follow such rule in daily diet avoid too much red meat because it increases the amount of ammonia in female body which creates a problem in implantation of egg in the uterus. While if men eat too much it is also red sign for him too because it increases acidity and also affects sperm activity. Men sperms perform better in alkaline conditions not in acidity. So avoid red meat both men and women.
- REFINED SUGAR: Females with PCOS Polycystic ovarian syndrome are facing difficulty in conceiving a baby. Consumption of too much refined sugar leads towards insulin resistance type 2 diabetic conditions which affects the process of ovulation in female and ultimately leading towards infertility.
- NON-ORGANIC CHICKEN: Nowadays chicken and chicken products are largely included in our daily diet. It is basically not good for women with PCOS or who are trying for baby because these chicken are raised with full of antibiotics and hormones injections which affects badly on female body. Hormonal balance are out and also not good for health.
- ALCOHOL: Alcohol is not good for health. Those females who are trying for baby cut down alcohol from their lives because it impacts a lot on fetus and some times leads to birth defects.
- BAKERY ITEMS: If you are trying for baby cut off the bakery items from diet plan because there are too much fat in it which is not good for fertility.
- WHITE FLOUR: There are no clear evidence that white flour causes fertility issues. But doctors said that white flour products increase obesity which is not good for fertility and causes many problems. Use whole grain products instead of white flour.