The diet for gastritis and ulcer is an essential part of the treatment, since it allows to rest the digestive system, avoiding the worsening of the symptoms.
Thus, it is recommended that the patient prefers a diet rich in vegetables, fruit, white meat and fish prepared with few condiments and without sauces.
In addition, it is also important to avoid fried foods, cakes and processed foods such as prepared foods.
- SEE THIS ALSO:What happens if we use expired cosmetics?.
What to eat on the gastritis diet:
- Skimmed milk.
- Teas, except those of mate and black or with caffeine.
- Fruit juices, other than citrus fruits, such as orange, lemon or pineapple.
- Bread without crumb, always avoiding the bread of white flour, like French bread.
- White cheese, ricotta, avoiding the yellow and greasy ones.
- Meats should always be lean, fat free, roasted, grilled or cooked.
- For seasoning, use especially fine herbs, avoiding sauces ready, pepper, garlic, onion or mustard.
- Agar agar gelatin, cornmeal porridge creams and shelled or cooked fresh fruits.
What Not to Eat in the Diet for Gastritis:
- Canned Sweets.
- Pre-prepared meals.
- Sauces, such as white or tomato.
- Fatty foods, including fatty fish.
- Pork, including sausages, such as sausages, ham or mortadella.
- Industrialized soft drinks, coffee, black tea and alcoholic beverages.
- Stuffed biscuits, whole milk, industrialized cakes.
- Greasy snacks such as puff pastry, kibe, patty, hot dog and burger.
- Tomato, cucumber, kale, spinach, watercress, orange, pineapple, kiwi.
The diet for gastritis, although it does follow some rules, can present many variations, depending on the tolerance of each patient. So the list above is just a guide. In addition, if gastritis appears mainly in times of stress or tension, it may be a sign of nervous gastritis.
The patient himself should be alert to feel that a particular food aggravates the symptoms of gastritis, and then it must be eliminated from the diet.
- READ THIS :Test Are you selfish?.
- Hope you like my blog for more updates stay tuned to Facebook Page and like it now.
Learn more about what to eat in the ulcer in the video: