WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BEAUTY & SKIN CARE?
Do you know what is your ultimate beauty of the day? Every one have different point of views. Tips for feeling gorgeous inside and out changes hour-by-hour. Physical appearance and beauty is totally subjective or personal. A well-known saying is “Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder” but it is somehow not relates to our daily life. Beauty lies where when you have healthy skin, attractive fitness, properly dress up and your confidence as well. Many people want to know about beauty and skin care so it attributed to certain factors such as;
- Healthy and well-balanced diet and a lot of water intake on daily basics are important for beauty.
- Take care of yourself when you are overly stressed or ill.
- Try to take good care of skin and hair as these are your personality reflections. Don’t expose your skin heavily in sun without sun block or sunscreen it protect from damaging rays of sun.
- When you see in the mirror you like what you see.
- Overcome the physical changes that comes with ageing.
- Beautifully dressed up means knowing what is beautiful to you.
- Adopt fashion according to your personality, age and figure.
TAKING CARE OF SKIN:
Healthy skins reflect your entire personality. You can take the following steps to maintain your skin freshness and health. These are;
- First step is to find out your skin texture whether oily,dry or normal.
- Cleanse your skin regularly or even twice a day.
- After cleansing always apply toner if you have an oily skin.
- After cleansing apply moisturizer if you have a dry skin.
- Remove dead skin cells by exfoliate and also black heads to brighten your skin tone.
Check your skin daily and also examine the discoloration, abnormalities or any other change on daily basis. Also consult to the dermatologist, or health care professional if you are facing the following issues;
- any outgrowth or irritation on skin arises.
- appearance of moles whether black or brown.
- any other skin problem like allergy or eczema.
- If exposure of sun tan your colour. Because it is important to protect your skin from sun it leads to skin damage or skin cancer.
- Wrinkles or discoloration of skin.