In order to make a great hairstyle you must need healthy and shinny hair. So in order to boost up the hair shine we are here show some natural and tested ways to regain the shine of rough and damaged hair.
- Wash the hair less often and not regularly. If you washing your hair on every day basis then results in leaving hair dry and unmanageable. So try to clean your hair every 3 days to keep its natural oils.
- Always use shampoo with less chemical ingredients and also apply coconut oil or olive oil on your sclap or roots for atleast 30 minutes before every shower.
- After shampooing, add a tablespoon of cider vinegar into cool water for a final rinse. It will give the silkiness and the shine.
- Olive oil is a natural hair conditioner. Put olive oil on your hair and wrap it in a warm towel for 20-30 minutes before washing out you will find amazing hair shine.
- Always take balanced diet with foods rich in Vitamins A and C because they assist the body in the production of sebum, an oil that keeps your hair and skin moisturized, acting like a natural conditioner.
- Dark leafy vegetables will do miracles for your hair, especially varieties like spinach, kale and collard greens.
- Foods are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which promote healthy scalp. Legumes and beans contain a lot of protein, biotin, iron and zinc – all important ingredients for healthy hair.
- Exercise and work out on regular basics improves blood circulation, pumping more oxygen to the scalp, and it also relieves stress, which is a widespread cause for hair loss.
Avoid Hair Damaging Habits
Prevention is better then cure and always the better solution. So avoid these habits and make your hair healthy and stronger. Check out these quick tips.
- Avoid chemical treatments as much as possible, and only do them on rare occasions if necessary.
- If you are fond of hair colour change then always keep in mind that the more extreme of a color change you go with, the longer you’ll have to keep the color in and the more likely you are to damage your hair.
- Always dry your hair naturally after the shower. Avoid blow drying or hair straightening rods because it can result in heat damage and hair loss.
- Remember if you have to blow dry every day because of the lack of time, or any other reason then always turn down the heat and lower the power setting.
- Avoid brushing when your hair are wet or after shower. Wait for the hair to dry then use a appropriate hair brush that has ball-tipped bristles, or comb which is gentler on your scalp.
READ ALSO ABOUT: