It has been very exciting feeling when you come to know you are pregnant and your baby is growing inside your womb…. Pregnancy week by week tells you about many things like when you feels baby heart beat, your first baby kick and development of baby organs. It will guide you when your first baby ultrasound would be due and many more.
As every week brings a lot of new and exciting developments when you are pregnant. Your fetus changes as every day passing and your body is also keeping change with your baby growth and developments. To learn what’s going on inside you and outside your body, pregnancy week by week calendar guides you.
- Weeks 1 and 2 of Pregnancy: Pregnancy starts, your body gears up for ovulation and prepares for fertilization.
- Week 3 of Pregnancy: Fertilization occurs, sperm meets egg. Baby to be taking form.
- Week 4 of Pregnancy: The blastocyst that will be your baby splits to form the placenta and the embryo, and the specialized parts of your baby’s body begin to develop.
- Week 5 of Pregnancy: Baby’s heart and circulatory system are developing. At this stage you are coming to know about your pregnancy by home urine test or by blood test report.
- Week 6 of Pregnancy: Night bathroom trips are increasing as your baby growing pressure held in your uterus.
- Week 7 of Pregnancy: Breasts are growing fast, mother’s feels achy and tenderness.
- Week 8 of Pregnancy: Few trips to bathroom. Baby is busy building muscles.
- Week 9 of Pregnancy: Your baby is busy building muscle, but all you may want to do these days is take a nice long nap.
- Week 10 of Pregnancy: Baby bones and cartilage are building up. Mother’s are facing constipation so increase fiber intake in your daily diet plan chart.
- Week 11 of Pregnancy: Baby is starting to look like as a human being.
- Week 12 of Pregnancy: Mother’s start gaining their weight as baby grows faster. At this point a routine ultra sound is due to check out all is going well.
- Week 13 of Pregnancy: First trimester is near too an end after this week, while baby size is reaches up to a peach.
Read more about the first trimester of pregnancy
- Week 14 of Pregnancy: Entering in second trimester, pregnancy symptoms of first trimester should be easing up little bit. Baby hair are started to grow on eyebrows and on his head.
- Week 15 of Pregnancy: Mother is facing some dental issues like gum bleeding this week. Baby is busy in flexing her/his elbows or kicking little legs but mom with first baby not feel this at this stage.
- Week 16 of Pregnancy: Baby eyesight develops at this stage very rapidly. Mother’s are starting gaining her weight.
- Week 17 of Pregnancy: Baby starting sucking her/his thumb, swallowing as she gets ready for real thing: a breast or bottle!
- Week 18 of Pregnancy: Mother’s start to feel your little champ movement at this week any time, and it is really an exciting moment!
- Week 19 of Pregnancy: Legs cramps are very common for mothers, while baby’s skin is now has a protective coating.
- Week 20 of Pregnancy: Routine ultrasound is due in this week and you also find out the gender of your baby. Boy or girl!….. Really exciting.
- Week 21 of Pregnancy: Mommy’s belly grows up day by day and stretch marks are the main issue.
- Week 22 of Pregnancy: Baby’s senses are growing more rapidly at this week and your weight too.
- Week 23 of Pregnancy: Baby is getting (a little) plumper, but Mommy may notice something completely different when she glances at her own belly: the linea nigra.
- Week 24 of Pregnancy: Mommy belly button may be really popping outward. Baby facial features are filling out.
- Week 25 of Pregnancy: Hemorrhoids may be quite swear this week. The good thing is your baby prepares to take his/her first breath.
- Week 26 of Pregnancy: Baby opens her eyes this week. Yahoo’s!
- Week 27 of Pregnancy: Mother’s experiencing swollen feet and ankles. Baby moves on to a whole new growth.
Read more about the second trimester of pregnancy
- Week 28 of Pregnancy: Baby started blinking and dreaming at this week.
- Week 29 of Pregnancy: Varicose veins are the big issue for mommy as your baby’s packing on the pounds.
- Week 30 of Pregnancy: Baby’s brain are growing at every minute, but mother feels heartburn.
- Week 31 of Pregnancy: Mother’s breathing room decreases as baby’s senses increases.
- Week 32 of Pregnancy: Mother’s uterus is practicing some Braxton Hicks contractions as baby is practicing survival skills.
- Week 33 of Pregnancy: Immune system of baby really gets a boost. While mother feels sleepless nights.
- Week 34 of Pregnancy: A boy baby’s testicles descend this week (whoopee!).
- Week 35 of Pregnancy: Pressure on mother’s bladder will increase due to baby growing brain makes baby’s head weigh more.
- Week 36 of Pregnancy: At this stage baby bones are really ready for rock n roll, but mother feels aching awful some times.
- Week 37 of Pregnancy: Your maternity doctor may check you for labor signs. Some times baby will be prepares for birth by breathing, turning and sucking in the womb.
- Week 38 of Pregnancy: Baby is producing surfactants, which will help him take those first breaths while you’re producing colostrum, the precursor to breast milk.
- Week 39 of Pregnancy: At this week your little champ’s brain development is at high gear, although some women feels labor pains this week.
- Week 40 of Pregnancy: Officially pregnancy ends at this week. So wait for labor and enjoy the week.
- Week 41 of Pregnancy: Some women faces their labor pains at any time this week or next.
- Week 42 of Pregnancy: At this stage your baby is really overdue, but the good thing is baby is quite active and awake.
Read more about the third trimester of pregnancy
As the successfully pregnancy weeks pass mother will significantly noticing changes in her body: small or big. As your baby develops from sperm and egg to embryo to fetus and finally newborn. Here’s a summary of how and when some of the most important body systems develop from conception through birth:
- Fetal Heartbeat: Baby heart beat will hear and feels the expected mother. At what stage mother will be able to listen the heart beat step by step guide how baby circulatory system grows.
- Fetal Hearing: It’s a fact baby hear parents voice. But when he is able to hear tell you in this part.
- Fetal Eyesight: To learn about baby eye sight and what your baby sees in utero and when his/her eye colour develops. here we gives you all such information.
- Fetal Touch: Developing a sense of touch in mother’s womb is an amazing feeling. To explore and learn more stay with us.
- Fetal Hair, Skin and Nails: Learn and read all about your little one’s nails, hair and skin complexion.
- Fetal Bones and Skeletal System: Baby bones are start forming right after conception take place and even don’t finish until she’s nearly an adult. Get guidance to ensure they stay healthy and strong.
- Fetal Digestive System: To tell you step by step guidance to the baby digestive system that ensures your baby gets the proper nutrition she needs for development.
Read more about