Being hydrated helps to protect your health and keep you active and energetic. Most people and particularly women will tell that they do not drink enough water. Although water is essential for health, beauty and also for longevity. But remember always drink pure and clean water otherwise it would badly effect on body and harm the organs. Here we mentioned some best time when drinking water helps to protect your body.
1. Drink Water When You First Get Up
Taking water right after you first get up early in the morning is very helpful to keep you internal organs active also aids in regulating body temperature. Eight glasses of water required keeping you hydrated. If anyone wants to lose its weight than always, take 4 to 5 glasses of lukewarm water after you first wake up.
2. Drink Water Before a Meal
Drinking water before taking meal help to ease in digestion and moisturizer the stomach lining. Always taking water before half an hour of taking meal. And always avoid to take in between and right after the meal as it cause many diseases and also helps the cancer cells to multiply itself.
4. Drink Water After a Workout
After exercise or work out, drinking plenty of water would easily replace the fluids lost through sweating, perspiration and urination. The amount of water intake after every exercise depends on your height, weight means BMI, weather conditions means hot, humid or a cold and how long you did the work out. But beware not to drink a lot of water too quickly or at once as it leads to stomach cramps.
Hydration is essential body-guard against heat stroke in extreme hot weather and frostbite in cold temperatures, as your body’s circulation plays a protective role in both extremes of temperature and needs water to function properly.
5. Drink More Water When You’re Sick
Body needs a lot of fluids inclusive water in order to get better. When you have fever, cold and cough doctors advice to increase the intake of water to keep body hydrated. Because a well-hydrated body encourages bacterial and viral invaders to move along so they don’t have any room to multiply in your system.
6. Drink Water When You’re Tired
If your body feel exhausted and have fatigue, it means you are being dehydrated. Before taking a nap have two or more glass of water, which give you quick boost up of energy.
- Drink two glasses of water after waking up – helps activate internal organs.
- Drink one glass of water thirty minutes before meal – helps digestion.
- After meal, don’t drink anything for the next 2 hours.
- Drink one glass of water before taking a bath – helps lower blood pressure. Must read Foods for lowering blood pressure
- Drink one glass of water before sleep – may help to avoid stroke or heart attack.
- Avoid to drink water for the next 45-50 minutes after brushing.