Every month when a woman whose cycle are regular begins her periods several eggs begin to grown in her both ovaries. Every egg grows inside the follicle. Ovulation starts almost at day 11 to 14 when body releasing the LH (luteinizing hormone) which can easily measured in urine about 15- 24 hours prior to release of an egg from the ovary. Ovulation can be readily measured through ovulation detection kits easily available in the markets or by online ovulation calculators, which can easily calculate your most fertile days in which you are able to conceive.
During ovulation follicle ruptures and release the egg inside it. The eggs than travels towards fallopian tube and move slowly toward uterus or mother womb. If the egg meet the sperm present in fallopian tube there is an option of fertilization of egg otherwise sperm dies.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF OVULATION:
When woman ovulate, certain hormonal changes occurs which is associated with other physical body symptoms. If woman pay attention towards her body easily come to know about her fertile window. There are some common symptoms when ovulation occurs are;
- Understanding of Cervical Mucus: The most reliable and common ovulation symptom are change in cervical mucus. These changes occur only due to hormone oestrogen. Cervical mucus changes from creamy, dry and sticky to clear, slippery , stretchy and egg white looks. This usually helps sperm to swim inside vagina and wait for egg. Some studies reveals that this type of cervical mucus is a great sign of high fertility.
- Breast Tenderness: Due to elevation of progesterone level, right after the ovulation your body temperature rises. This increase in progesterone levels causes breast tenderness, sore nipples and pain to touch feeling. This breast tenderness is another important signs of ovulation.
- Cervix Position: The position of cervix easily noticed during your fertility days. After the end of menstrual cycle cervix will feel hard.closed and even low. But when ovulation phase approaches the position of cervix change to more open, soft and mushy or high. So understand your cervix position its a great sign of ovulation.
- Basal Body Temperature: Change in body basal temperature is a great sign of ovulation. The body temperature is consistent before ovulation leads to decline during ovulation process and begin to increased after ovulation. This increased temperature shows ovulation has just occurred right now.
- Increased Sex Drive: At ovulation phase woman noticed to increase their sex drive. It is an important indication of ovulation. So its better to have sex during this time in order to satisfy sexual need and also for baby too.
These are the most important sings of ovulation but some other symptoms categorized into secondary ovulation signs are as follows;
- Feeling nausea.
- Light spotting.
- Back pain.
- Feeling wetter.
- Feeling cramping on pelvis.
- Feeling abdominal bloating.
- Headache and migraine.
READ MORE ABOUT: