The summers bring a lot of things together like sun light, heat, sweating, UV rays and humidity. All these things could badly effect on human being such as on skin and hair because they are directly expose. Extreme summer conditions make hair and skin dry, oily and brittle. On the other hand, excessive sweating can make the hair greasy. However, with proper summer hair care, you can maintain the silkiness and beauty of your hair even in the hot summer months.
Some important summer hair care tips are mentioned below.
Summer Hair Care Tips
- Due to sunlight always cover your head with head cover like scarf or hat in order to protect your hair. But always take care don’t tie scarfs too tight, that they restrict blood flow to your scalp.
- If you are not interested in wearing scarf or hat then you have another option to choose apply leave-in conditioner with sunscreen in your hair before going out in the sun. It is easily available in market and has an ability to protect hair for long exposure.
- Use a conditioner daily but shampoo your hair less often. This is because shampoo removes moisture from your hair and leaves them dry.
- Frequent oil massage is very necessary for good hair health and maintain the moisture balance. Always apply oil such as olive oil, coconut oil or mustard oil half an hour before taking shower.
- To keep yourself hydrated in summer drink a lot of water, it will also good for healthy hair and overall well-being of human being.
- Avoid using hot water for hair wash in winter too because hot water weaken the roots of hair and your hair will fall soon. Always use warm or cold water to wash your hair.
- Avoid using electric appliances such as straightening irons, curling irons or blow dryers during the summer months. These appliances heat up your hair, which can result in more dryness.
- Too much use of hair products is harmful for hair because it contains chemical, alcohol or formaldehyde. Use natural hair products like egg and yogurt for moisturizer your hair. moisture.
- Give your hair a short hair cut during summer alternatively, avoid open your hair and make a proper bun or ponytail. It will give you sophisticated and charming looks.
- In order to keep your hair sweating free make sure to clean your hair daily and wash them but don’t use too much shampoo.
So, follow these summer hair care tips and enjoy the summers without worrying about your hair. You will certainly be able to get beautiful and shiny hair if you take proper care of your hair.