A facialist, celebrities, influencers or even beauty enthusiasts are always on the hunt for the latest innovations in skin care. No doubt they are anxious about new trends which they follow but now, this time the cutting-edge every one talking about and desperate to buy and use it is a tool rooted in history.
Now a days traditional Chinese dermal hand-held rollers made of jade, which have seen a surge in popularity, despite the other beauty devices available in market. Dermatologist said that it is good for boost blood circulation and help drain the lymphatic system.
So now we discuss what exactly are they and how do you use one?
What is a jade roller?
A centuries-old Chinese skin care tool, a hand-held jade roller is just like a paint roller-style tool for the face made from solid jade stone or other gemstones like rose quartz . The tool typically features a larger stone designed for use on the cheeks, jaw and forehead, while the smaller stone is ideal for under the eyes and around the mouth.
What are the benefits?
Dermatologist explained many benefits of this small and magical tool like;
- Using a facial roller increases circulation.
- It will support lymphatic drainage. Dermatologists agree that lymphatic massages of areas such as the face reduce puffiness and improve blood circulation.
- Rollers can also help to reduce fine lines, stimulate the skin, increase cellular tone, and move stagnate energy.
- In order to feeling good on your skin, the rolling motion of a jade roller supports an overall glow.
- Here you can see pictorial benefits;
- As rolling ingredients in is much more efficient than just rubbing them on face or skin.
- Essentially, a network of tissues and organs just below the skin jade roller helps to rid the body of toxins and waste.
- Similarly, it access to the muscles and tissues with just the right amount of pressure.
- Jade roller is protecting against negative energy, balancing your chi and reducing anxiety and fatigue.
How do you use one?
Jade rollers can be used in different ways but it’s always best to use on clean skin and before the use of your skin care products. That being said, in the evening you can add a little oil before using the roller. For best results, use the roller back and forth, up and down, and out to the side, making sure to apply gentle pressure as you move up to help lift the muscles..
READ MORE ABOUT: