Now a day everyone is conscious about weight and general fitness, so gym is getting more popularity. So it’s a question what to wear while going to gym? And what are general rules to follow. So when we are talking about clothes so wear clothing that will facilitate a solid workout and it must be;
- breathable and
- good to look
- nice fitness
Because fitness and safety are your foremost concerns. Ill-fitting clothing can cause some times;
- itchy skin,
- rashes, or
- more serious injuries.
Choose a lightweight t-shirt or sweatshirt.
Always choose to wear a breathable material like cotton or polyester fabric. Because during work out, you’ll become hot and sweaty, so always make sure that your clothing doesn’t trap the heat. If possible choose a top that is specifically designed for wicking sweat.
- If you are overweight or obese and have large breasts, then use a sports bra which should be breathable which might be considered comfortable for gym experience.
- If you wear a head cover so it must not be too tight to grab more sweating.
- Always tie your hair properly.
- Never attach any pin or clip with your clothes it might be dangerous sometimes.
Pick your bottoms.
Always choosing bottom flexible, with an elastic waistband like;
- gym shorts,
- baggie trousers,
- track pants, or
- yoga pants.
While exercise you should be able to perform a full range of leg workouts so bottoms should be appropriate accordingly.
- Short shorts may give you the most flexibility, but they can also show a lot of skin. If you feel shy in shorts: wear sweats or yoga pants.
- If you wear shorts, also wear underwear and inspect yourself from all angles in a mirror before go to the gym. Because while using certain equipment, like the leg press people may be able to see up the leg.
Bring appropriate footwear.
The choice of shoes will solely depend upon the sort of exercises that you’re doing. If you plan to do any cardio, then bring shoes that will offer plenty of protection for your feet and legs. Don’t go with open-toed shoes these are dangerous.
- Running on a treadmill, then make sure to bring running shoes.
- Using an elliptical or exercise bike, just wear something comfortable that you can stand in.
- Training weights, make sure to wear something with ample ankle and arch support.
- Running shoes are always a good choice.
- Always wear lightweight, breathable socks, high socks or low socks, to your taste. Cotton socks are generally a good choice. Make sure that the socks are neither too tight nor too loose!
- Tight socks can constrict your legs and slow your blood circulation.
- Loose socks distract you by sliding down your legs.
- Always carry a towel with you it must be a soft and clean towel to wipe your sweat away.
- Do not share a towel with anyone in the gym, because high risk sharing germs.
- Always keep you water bottle with you to make you hydrated.
- Wash your gym clothes after the gym. Even your own sweat, when left to dry on fabric, can breed nasty bacteria and then infect you.
- Odor-making bacteria tend to grow better on polyester than on cotton – but you should wash all gym clothes regardless.
READ MORE ABOUT: